Several Things To Do After You Land In China
First thing to do is applying for a work permit is to get the “Notice of Work Permit for Foreigners”. Once you get it, what should you do next? Many foreigners may get confused by the China work permit process, but no worries, we have a step by step guide on things to do after entering China with Z visa.
A Z visa is a work visa and is valid at only once. Foreigners who enter China with Z visa must apply for the China Work Permit and the Residential Work Permit for Foreigners within the next 30 days.
Pick up China Work Permit – Foreign Experts Bureau
1. Submitting the Z visa and passport page with the entry stamp to Foreign Experts Bureau.
2. Submitting a medical report.
3. Submitting all originals documents related to the application.
Your almost there !, at this moment, the review of the Foreign Experts Bureau has been completed, and then go to the Exit and Entry Administration of the Public Security Bureau to apply for a residence permit for foreigners.
Residence Permit – Exit and Entry Administration of the Public Security Bureau
1. Please make sure that the “Enterprise Foreign-related Enterprise Filing” of your company has been completed. (Finishing this processing online)
2. Please make sure that the Temporary Accommodation Form has been completed.
3. To make an appointment to go to local Exit and Entry Administration of the Public Security Bureau and apply for a residence permit.
4. Submitting the related document and passport, (if necessary, the Public Security Bureau will arrange the police to go visit at door for inspection). If pass the inspection, you can collect the passport in 7 days. There will be a new residence permit page in the passport. Then you can enter and exit China with residence permit in its validity.