Guide To Use WeChat Fapiao System
In China, you often need to issue a fapiao (official invoice). Whether you’re traveling for business or purchasing something related to your work, an official tax receipt is generally required to receive a reimbursement. But ordering a fapiao can be quite inconvenient.
WeChat has come up with a quite simple solution. Since mobile payments are massively used, it makes sense that we should be able to get a fapiao through our phone. Tencent (WeChat) has come up with a shortcut that can help all of us save a huge amount of time.
REACH HOME provides you a step-by-step guide to help you create a fapiao using WeChat.
In case you need further support, don’t hesitate to contact our consultants.
– To get started, search ‘WeChat Fapiao Helper’ (微信发票助手, Weixin fapiao zhushou in pinyin) in English or Chinese in the WeChat search bar.
– Click on the first mini program in the list.
2. Edit Your Fapiao Title
If this is your first time making a fapiao on WeChat:
-Click ‘Add Fapiao Title’ to create your tax receipt.
Once you see the editing page, you have six boxes to fill out.
– Start off with your company’s full name (including which office branch, if necessary) before adding in your company’s tax number, company address, your phone number, bank name and your bank account.
Warm reminder, make sure to double check everything you type in, especially the tax number.
When you finish, click ‘save’ to store your information.
3. Show Your Fapiao Title
Once you saved your information, the mini program will automatically generate a page including your fapiao info.
You can see a QR code underneath, which also allows businesses to access your fapiao information with just a quick scan.
4. Edit and Share Your Fapiao
You can share your fapiao to any WeChat friends by clicking on the small 3-circles icon in the top right-hand corner.
You can also edit or delete your fapiao by tapping on the small edit icon next to ‘company name.’
5. Manage Your Fapiao or Check A Fapiao
If you return to the home page of WeChat Fapiao Helper, you can access your previous fapiao. The Mini-Program is also able to retrieve a fapiao simply by scanning the QR code.